Call for Papers
Papers are solicited for the 2019 meeting of the Western States Section of the Combustion Institute.
Papers should be submitted to one of the following colloquium topics:
- Chemical Kinetics
- Laminar Flames
- Turbulent Flames
- Coal, Biomass Combustion, and Gasification
- Stationary Combustion Systems
- Heterogeneous Combustion, Sprays & Droplets
- Environmental Aspects of Combustion
- Detonations, Explosions, and Supersonic Combustion
- Internal Combustion and Gas Turbine Engines
- Microcombustion and New Combustion Devices
Paper abstracts should be 150-200 words and include 2-4 keywords and are due July 31st.
Instructions for formatting the full paper (5 page minimum) submissions are available at the meeting website.